– Resistance to UV exposure, ozone, aging, weathering, and many chemicals – great for outdoor applications
– Stability in high and low temperatures – a general purpose EPDM material can be used in an environment where the temperature range is from -40⁰C to 120⁰C.
– Low electrical conductivity
– Steam and water resistant
– Can be fabricated in a variety of ways, which includes custom molded and extruded parts
– Long-term part lifespan allows for fewer replacement parts, saving money in the long run